Students who are looking for ways to help finance their Voyager Study Abroad experience should consider the following options:
The Voyager Internship Program
An internship provides a student with a head-start in his or her career, demonstrates initiative to potential employers and provides relevant work experience.
The Voyager Internship program provides students with an opportunity to work for VSA earning a tuition reduction scholarship of $500. There are a limited number of internships available for the summer 2022 program. These internships are in specific areas of program need and the application process is competitive. All internships are conducted under the supervision of the program director or a faculty member.
VSA Internships are available in the following areas:
- Customer service
- Event planning
- Public relations
- Travel writing
- Video and film
- Social media and marketing
- Data collection/record keeping
VSA Paid Internship Eligibility Criteria:
- 1) Applicants must be accepted into a Voyager Study Abroad program
- 2) Applicants must commit to complete the agreed upon tasks
- 3) Applicants must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 4) Early applications are given priority
- 5) Financial need will be taken into consideration in the selection process
VSA Internships are for 25 hours and a student completing the internship will earn a tuition reduction of $500 in Program fees.
The requirements of the paid internship are:
- Perform duties in a timely and professional manner
- Attendance as required and maintain proper time logs
The Refer-a-Voyager Program
If you are motivated to study abroad and are willing to be creative and entrepreneurial, you can offset costs by referring your friends to a Voyager Study Abroad program.
The table below shows the scholarship award based on the number of your referrals that enroll and are accepted into the program.
To identify your referrals please have them enter your name in the appropriate section of the application.